Due to continued growth, Van Harten has an immediate opportunity for an AutoCAD technician at our Orangeville office.
Van Harten Surveying Inc. (https://www.vanharten.com/) is a company that has grown and evolved from its original land surveying roots in 1968 into a well-respected multi-disciplined professional surveying and consulting engineering firm with offices in Guelph, Orangeville and Waterloo. Our firm offers a wide range of services to a wide range of clients. We always strive to provide an excellent level of service. Although this position is based at our Orangeville office, there may be some travel to our other offices depending on workload and future growth of our company.
- Generate various engineering, land surveying, and urban planning AutoCAD drawings;
- Preparing reference plans, condominium plans and other legal surveys;
- preparing site grading, site servicing and other engineering plans;
- preparing topographic surveys;
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by a Manager.
- 2+ years of related work experience;
- Experience preparing various surveying and civil engineering plans;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and MS Office required;
- Knowledge of MicroSurvey and Civil 3D is a bonus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and organized;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions.
Along with a very open and friendly working environment, Van Harten offers a medical benefits package, pension plan, and employee bonuses. Compensation will depend on the experience and skill set of the successful candidate.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those candidates under consideration for this position will be contacted.
Please apply directly here or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.